ADMISSION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By registering for SICW you are deemed to have consented to all Terms and Conditions.
- Registration and admission to the Singapore International Cyber Week (SICW) and GovernmentWare (GovWare) is restricted to trade professionals only.
- All attendees must be at least 18 years of age and in appropriately dressed in business attire to attend all SICW events.
- A valid government issued photo id and business card are required for SICW pass collection.
- All SICW-issued passes are the sole property of SICW and must be surrendered upon demand by the Organisers.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who does not fulfil admission requirements or to expel from the event anyone deemed to have breached the SICW Code of Conduct.
- All attendees are to read and understand the Privacy Notice which explains the collection, use and protection of personal data.
CANCELLATION & SUBSTITUTION POLICIES
All requests for cancellations are subject to the following deadlines.
August 2018 : 100% Refund
September 2018 : 50% Refund
September 2018 : No Refunds
No refunds will be given after 3rd
September 2018. Alternatively, you may request for a substitution (charges may apply).
All requests for cancellations and substitutions must be submitted via email to [email protected]
If you are a Singapore Civil Servant, please contact the Civil Service College at [email protected]
with regards to any changes, cancellations & substitutions.
PASS / CREDENTIAL REGULATION
- All passes must be visible at all times on the pass holder while at any SICW events and activities.
- A replacement fee may be levied for misplaced or forgotten passes.
- False certification of an individual including misuse of SICW-issued passes to assist unauthorised personnel entry into any SICW events is grounds for expelling the individual(s) involved and banning them from future SICW events.
COLLECTION OF CONFERENCE PASS / BADGE
For verification purposes, please note that your business card and a valid photo ID is compulsory for pass collection. The registration counters are located at Level 3, Concourse, Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre.
If you have received conflicting e-mails or any questions on registration, do contact us at [email protected]
Collection of Media, Speaker, VIP and Exhibitor Pass
Please refer to the separate admin note sent to you.
The registration counters are open from:
18 Sep 2018: 0730hrs – 1730hrs
19 and 20 Sep 2018: 0800hrs – 1730hrs
Solicitation and promotion of events including sales of media, insurance, MLM and similar activities are prohibited at all SICW events. The Organisers reserves
the right to expel any individual reported to be soliciting and banning them from future SICW events.
Certain security measures, including photo id verification and bag checks, may be deemed necessary and we seek your understanding and cooperation while we do our best to ensure minimal disruption to your experience.
All attendees must be in business attire. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed or do not fulfil admission requirements.